Home Insurance protects you, your family and your assets against unforeseen events that might occur. In a world full of uncertainties, be sure to protect your greatest asset with a Home Insurance that can be customized to suit your family’s needs.
Our plans are catered to suit all home owners including HDBs, condominiums or landed properties
List of Insured Events
- Fire, lightning or explosion.
- Being hit by a road vehicle, train, animal, flying object or aircraft which you or your family members do not own or control.
- Actual or attempted theft, as long as force and violence are used to get into or out of the premises. You must not leave the premises unoccupied.
- Bursting or overflowing of domestic water tanks, apparatus or pipes in your premises (but not damage to water tanks, apparatus and pipes, and expenses for tracing the source of the leak). The premises must not be left unoccupied.
- Hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, windstorm, earthquake or volcanic eruption.
- Flood caused by water overflowing or escaping from its normal channels. This includes flood caused by the sea, windstorm, bursting or overflowing of public water mains or any other flow or build-up of water coming from outside the building structures.
- Riot, strike or malicious acts.
Important Notes : This information is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
To Know more, please contact us