SME Business Insurance is developed and designed with a wide range of insurance coverage options that can be tailored to suit specific needs of small and medium sized enterprise (SME).
Coverage provided under SME Business Insurance:
Property All Risks
- Comprehensive cover to protect your property in the event of accidental physical loss or damage (other than loss or damage specifically excluded in the policy).
- Protect your property from losses due to fire and lightning or any perils insured under policy.
- Covers the loss of income as a result of interruption in your operations due to damage to your insured property.
- Covers you against loss of, or damage to premises caused by burglars during burglary or attempts at burglary
- Safeguard your company’s electronic equipment against accidental loss or damage including computers and its accessories.
- Machinery Breakdown policy is an ideal cover for all kinds of plant and machinery, to cover cost of repairs or replacement of damaged parts as a result of unforeseen and sudden physical damages as well as any faulty design to your plant and machinery not known to you. Loss of profits due to such interruption will also be covered.
- Insures you against breakage of glass as well as the costs and expenses of shoring and propping of damaged parts of the insured property.
- Covers you against loss of money and securities kept within the insured premises or when carried by the insured or other employees
- This type of insurance would cover a business if a customer or member of the public was to suffer a loss or injury as a result of its business activities and if that person made a claim for compensation. The insurance would cover the compensation payment plus any legal expenses
- Products Liability Insurance Coverage covers the policy holder in the event that a suit arises out of the use of the insured’s products. This can be loss to personal property, business property, injury or death.
Work Injury Compensation
- Protects you for any liability under Work Injury Compensation Act or at common law to compensate your employees for death or bodily injury due to an accident in the course of employment.
- A Fidelity Guarantee Insurance is what your company needs to cover a direct financial loss sustained by reason of any act of forgery and/or fraud and/or dishonesty of monies and/or goods by the employee insured.
- Covers loss of or damage to your goods whilst in transit by land conveyance.
Group Personal Accident
- Provides 24 hour worldwide protection for your employees against injuries, death or permanent disabilities arising from accident. It includes coverage against Terrorism.
Important Notes : This information is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
To Know more, please contact us